Yesterday we hosted a roundtable discussion at Rapid7 titled “New Year, New Job” with some of the best recruitment minds in Boston attending. The idea was to have these leaders in Talent Acquisition come together to discuss in an open forum the relevant topics of the day around the hiring process from both sides of the coin, covering both the employer and candidate perspective. Attending were :
- Patty Hunt Sinacole - CEO and Founder of First Beacon Group LLC
- Mark Aiello – CEO of The Revolution Group
- Leslie Mitchell – Human Capital Ambassador at HubSpot
- Randy Couris – Talent Acquisition Manager at VistaPrint
- Steven Duque - Recruiting Innovation & Optimization Evangelist at Bullhorn
- Ed Nathanson - Director of Talent Acquisition here at Rapid7
We covered a lot of topics, and there were a number of really insightful opinions and observations that reflect on not only recruitment best practices, but also tips and advice to candidates looking to stand out from the crowd in their job search. We look forward to sharing these really great conversations in the coming posts!