This release applies vulnerability checks for June 2010 Patch Tuesday exposures.
Vulnerability checks have been added to provide up-to-date Microsoft Patch Tuesday coverage for June 2010. This protects against exposures by ensuring up-to-date scan criteria, verifying that the latest Microsoft patches have been applied to system assets.
- MS10-032: Vulnerabilities in Windows Kernel-Mode Drivers Could Allow Elevation of Privilege
- MS10-033: Vulnerabilities in Media Decompression Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- MS10-034: Cumulative Security Update of ActiveX Kill Bits
- MS10-035: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer
- MS10-036: Vulnerability in COM Validation in Microsoft Office Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- MS10-037: Vulnerability in the OpenType Compact Font Format (CFF) Driver Could Allow Elevation of Privilege
- MS10-038: Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Office Excel Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- MS10-039: Vulnerabilities in Microsoft SharePoint Could Allow Elevation of Privilege
- MS10-040: Vulnerability in Internet Information Services Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- MS10-041: Vulnerability in Microsoft .NET Framework Could Allow Tampering