This release features vulnerability scanning improvements for Cisco IOS and Apache Subversion, in addition to our regular bi-monthly vulnerability check updates.
Improved vulnerability scanning
- Scan accuracy has been enhanced in Cisco IOS environments, ensuring protection from software flaws that put systems in these environments at risk.
- Enhanced scanning for vulnerabilities affecting multiple versions of Apache Subversion improves the ability to accurately detect exploits that could be used to compromise this popular revision control system.
Bi-monthly vulnerability check update
- New vulnerability and patch checks bring the product up to date with recently announced vulnerabilities in the following operating systems and applications: * Red Hat Enterprise Linux * CentOS * Solaris * Cisco devices * Mozilla Firefox * Adobe Reader * Adobe Flash * Java Runtime Environment
These vulnerability and patch checks address software flaws that could allow hostile parties to take control of affected systems.
- CESA-2010:0360: wireshark security update
- RHSA-2010:0360: wireshark security update
- RHSA-2010:0383: java-1.6.0-ibm security update
- CESA-2010:0361: sudo security update
- CESA-2010:0380: kernel security and bug fix update
- CESA-2010:0382: xorg-x11-server security update
- RHSA-2010:0361: sudo security update
- RHSA-2010:0380: kernel security and bug fix update
- RHSA-2010:0382: xorg-x11-server security update
- CESA-2010:0386: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 - 6-Month End Of Life Notice
- RHSA-2010:0362: scsi-target-utils security update
- RHSA-2010:0376: JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 4.2.0.CP09 update
- RHSA-2010:0377: JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 4.3.0.CP08 update
- RHSA-2010:0378: JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 4.2.0.CP09 update
- RHSA-2010:0379: JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 4.3.0.CP08 update
- RHSA-2010:0386: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 - 6-Month End Of Life Notice
- Sun Patch: SunOS 5.10: mail, sendmail and passwd patch
- Sun Patch: SunOS 5.10: rpcsec patch
- Sun Patch: SunOS 5.10_x86: rpcsec patch