This release is a content update.
- Content updates include new checks for vulnerabilities, patch verification, and compliance with security policies.
- Product updates include performance improvements, bug fixes, and new features.
Vulnerability checks for November 2010 Patch Tuesday exposures
- NeXpose vulnerability checks have been added to provide up-to-date Microsoft Patch Tuesday scan coverage for October 2010. Use these checks to verify that the latest Microsoft patches have been applied to system assets. Some checks require most recent product update.
List of checks
- MS10-087: Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Office Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- MS10-088: Vulnerabilities in Microsoft PowerPoint Could Allow Remote Code Execution