This release is a product update.
- Content updates include new checks for vulnerabilities, patch verification, and compliance with security policies.
- Product updates include performance improvements, bug fixes, and new features.
- The Web spider now performs consistently for better coverage when you configure it to exclude multiple directory paths or to use wildcard rules on a target Web site.
- A Unix check for "unowned" files and directories now works correctly on Solaris targets, ensuring complete coverage.
- The product now correctly fingerprints Adobe Acrobat on assets with the Adobe Customization Wizard installed.