Latest features as of this doc version:
- We've added information about the new site configuration panel.
- We've revamped and reorganized the section on creating sites, providing use cases for different kinds of sites.
- We've added information about importing custom Root certificates for scans.
This guide helps you to gather and distribute information about your network assets and vulnerabilities using
Nexpose. It covers the following activities:
- logging onto the NeXpose Security Console and familiarizing yourself with the Web interface
- setting up sites and scans
- running scans manually
- viewing asset and vulnerability data
- creating remediation tickets
- creating reports
Nexpose_User_Guide.pdf (23.4 MB)