Latest features as of this doc version:
- We've added information on Remote Registry activation for Windows.
- We've also added information on NSX integration.
This guide helps you to gather and distribute information about your network assets and vulnerabilities using
Nexpose. It covers the following activities:
- logging onto the NeXpose Security Console and familiarizing yourself with the Web interface
- setting up sites and scans
- running scans manually
- viewing asset and vulnerability data
- creating remediation tickets
- creating reports
Nexpose_User_Guide.pdf (31.4 MB)