Latest features as of this doc version:
- We've added information about using the Adaptive Security feature for automating responses to new assets and vulns.
- We've updated screen shots to reflect the look and feel of Nexpose 6.0.
This guide helps you to gather and distribute information about your network assets and vulnerabilities using
Nexpose. It covers the following activities:
- logging onto the NeXpose Security Console and familiarizing yourself with the Web interface
- setting up sites and scans
- running scans manually
- viewing asset and vulnerability data
- creating remediation tickets
- creating reports
Nexpose_User_Guide.pdf (15.0 MB)