This update includes seven new modules, including exploits for Microsoft SQL Server, Lantronix Telnet, and Microsoft Windows.
In addition, this update fixes three reported issues.
- Turbo FTP Server 1.30.823 PORT Overflow by Lincoln, Zhao Liang, corelanc0d3r, and thelightcosine exploits OSVDB-85887
Auxiliary and Post modules
- Microsoft SQL Server NTLM Stealer by nullbind
- Microsoft SQL Server NTLM Stealer - SQLi by Antti and nullbind
- Lantronix Telnet Password Recovery by jgor
- Windows Gather Proxy Setting by mubix
- Windows Manage Proxy Setting Cloner by mubix
- Windows Recon Resolve IP by mubix
#7345: Fixed uninitialized constant error for Msf::Exploit::PhpEXE
#7344: Fixed CPU Starvation in pivoted MeterpreterDispatcher
#7364: Fixed Task Chains missing asset error
How to Upgrade
Metasploit Pro is upgraded using the Administration menu and choosing the option Software Upgrade. To see how to upgrade your Metasploit installation, view this video in the Rapid7 Community.
PRO 4.4.0 updates to 2012102401
MSF3 4.4.0 updates to 2012102401