This update includes 5 new modules, including exploits for Internet Explorer and HP SiteScope. It also includes new modules for GE Proficy, Samba and CUPS.
- MS13-055 Microsoft Internet Explorer CAnchorElement Use-After-Free by sinn3r, Orange Tsai, and Peter Vreugdenhil exploits MS13-055
- HP SiteScope Remote Code Execution by juan vazquez and rgod exploits ZDI-13-205
Auxiliary and post modules
- GE Proficy Cimplicity WebView substitute.bcl Directory Traversal by juan vazquez and Unknown exploits CVE-2013-0653
- Samba read_nttrans_ea_list Integer Overflow by Jeremy Allison and dz_lnly exploits CVE-2013-4124
- CUPS 1.6.1 Root File Read by Jann Horn and joev exploits CVE-2012-5519
How to Upgrade
Metasploit Pro is upgraded using the Administration menu and choosing the option Software Upgrade. To see how to upgrade your Metasploit installation, view this video in the Rapid7 Community.
PRO 4.7.0 updates to 4.7.0-2013091101
MSF3 4.7.0 updates to 4.7.0-2013091101