This update includes 3 new exploit modules and 2 auxiliary/post modules since the previous weekly update.
- Mac OS X NFS Mount Privilege Escalation Exploit by Kenzley Alphonse and joev
- Adobe Flash Player Type Confusion Remote Code Execution by juan vazquez, Unknown, and bannedit exploits CVE-2013-5331
- Wireshark wiretap/mpeg.c Stack Buffer Overflow by Wesley Neelen and j0sm1 exploits CVE-2014-2299
Auxiliary and post modules
- SSH Username Enumeration by kenkeiras exploits CVE-2006-5229
- Multiplatform WLAN Enumeration and Geolocation by Tom Sellers
How to Upgrade
Metasploit Pro is upgraded using the Administration menu and choosing the option Software Upgrade. To see how to upgrade your Metasploit installation, view this video in the Rapid7 Community.
PRO 4.9.2 updates to 4.9.2-2014043001
MSF3 4.9.2 updates to 4.9.2-2014043001