This update includes 1 new exploit module and 4 new auxiliary modules since the previous weekly update.
- Symantec Workspace Streaming Arbitrary File Upload by juan vazquez and rgod exploits ZDI-14-127
Auxiliary and post modules
- Advantech WebAccess SQL Injection by juan vazquez and rgod exploits ZDI-14-077
- Brocade Password Hash Enumeration by Deral "PercentX" Heiland
- Netopia 3347 Cable Modem Wifi Enumeration by Deral "PercentX" Heiland
- Ubee DDW3611b Cable Modem Wifi Enumeration by Deral "PercentX" Heiland
Notable Changes and Resolved Issues
- 8704 - Running a *_login module with a large PASS_FILE hangs the module indeterminately
How to Upgrade
Metasploit Pro is upgraded using the Administration menu and choosing the option Software Upgrade. To see how to upgrade your Metasploit installation, view this video in the Rapid7 Community.
PRO 4.9.2 updates to 4.9.2-2014052101
MSF3 4.9.2 updates to 4.9.2-2014052101