This update includes 3 new auxiliary modules since the previous weekly update.
Auxiliary and post modules
- Wireshark CAPWAP Dissector DoS by Laurent Butti and j0sm1 exploits CVE-2013-4074
- MyBB Database Fingerprint by Arthur Karmanovskii
- ElasticSearch Indeces Enumeration Utility by Silas Cutler
Notable Changes and Resolved Issues
- 8803 - Module fbb_cnct_group.rb check method false positives
- 8794 - Metasploit Framework RPC Deadlock
- 8804 - Fix / URIPATH for BrowserExploitServer
How to Upgrade
Metasploit Pro is upgraded using the Administration menu and choosing the option Software Upgrade. To see how to upgrade your Metasploit installation, view this video in the Rapid7 Community.
PRO 4.9.2 updates to 4.9.2-2014052801
MSF3 4.9.2 updates to 4.9.2-2014052801