This update includes 1 new exploit module and 4 new auxiliary modules since the previous weekly update.
- ElasticSearch Dynamic Script Arbitrary Java Execution by juan vazquez, Alex Brasetvik, and Bouke van der Bijl exploits CVE-2014-3120
Auxiliary and post modules
- ElasticSearch Indices Enumeration Utility by Silas Cutler
- EtherPAD Duo Login Bruteforce Utility by Karn Ganeshen
- PocketPAD Login Bruteforce Force Utility by Karn Ganeshen
- Windows Gather Enum User MUICache by TJ Glad
How to Upgrade
Metasploit Pro is upgraded using the Administration menu and choosing the option Software Upgrade. To see how to upgrade your Metasploit installation, view this video in the Rapid7 Community.
PRO 4.9.2 updates to 4.9.2-2014060401
MSF3 4.9.2 updates to 4.9.2-2014060401