This weekly update contains 2 new exploit modules, 5 auxiliary modules and 1 fix.
- Script Web Delivery by Andrew Smith "jakx", Ben Campbell, and Chris Campbell
- Wordpress WPTouch Authenticated File Upload by Christian Mehlmauer and Marc-Alexandre Montpas
Auxiliary and post modules
- NTP Protocol Fuzzer by Jon Hart
- Joomla Bruteforce Login Utility by luisco100 exploits CVE-1999-0502
- Multi Gather DbVisualizer Connections Settings by David Bloom
- Multi Manage DbVisualizer Add Db Admin by David Bloom
- Multi Manage DbVisualizer Query by David Bloom
Notable Changes and Resolved Issues
- 8829 - Crash in LookupAccountSidA railgun call on Win8.1 x64
How to Upgrade
Metasploit Pro is upgraded using the Administration menu and choosing the option Software Upgrade. To see how to upgrade your Metasploit installation, view this video in the Rapid7 Community.
PRO 4.9.3 updates to 4.9.3-2014072301
MSF3 4.9.3 updates to 4.9.3-2014072301