This updates Metasploit to 4.10.0, with new features including:
- New credentials management
- Quick credential validation
- Efficient credential reuse
- Clear credentials report
For more information on new features, please see the release announcement.
It also includes one new auxiliary module for John the Ripper since the last weekly update.
Auxiliary and post modules
- John the Ripper Postgres SQL Password Cracker by theLightCosine
We have released a new installer version that will fix the following bugs:
- Bug #8839: Kali Package is stuffed - Metasploit Framework - Metasploit Redmine Interface
- The command msfconsole fails to connect to the database and load modules (the command 'msfpro' still works)
How to Upgrade
Metasploit Pro is upgraded using the Administration menu and choosing the option Software Upgrade. To see how to upgrade your Metasploit installation, view this video in the Rapid7 Community.
PRO 4.9.3 updates to 4.10.0-2014081302
MSF3 4.9.3 updates to 4.10.0-2014081302