The guidance below will help you create a user account on this site — https://community.rapid7.com — so you can post a question or comment on discussions or blogs.
Click "REGISTER" -- you'll find it on the right side of the top menu of this site.
- The first step is to confirm your email address -- please enter a valid email address!
- Check your email! You should receive a link and token to confirm that your email address is valid.
- Complete your registration information, including your name, username, and a strong password. Choose your username carefully, as it can't be easily changed! (You can modify your profile privacy later to not display your real name if you wish.)
- Upon completing your registration information, you'll see a message saying "Your new account is waiting to be confirmed." For spam prevention reasons, your account will need to be manually approved before you can post. This usually happens within a few hours on standard business days.
- You'll receive an email from the Rapid7 Community once your account is confirmed. Post and comment away!
Having trouble creating a new Rapid7 Community account?
- Please check your SPAM folders for the email confirmation sent from the Rapid7 Community, and/or please whitelist the rapid7.com domain
- Are you using a temporary/disposable email address? Registration confirmation can take hours if not longer. Please use a valid email address that doesn't self-destruct so you can register, and if needed later, to recover your account details.
- If all else fails, email community at rapid7 dot com for assistance.
Was your request to register a new account rejected?
We approve almost everyone who applies for a new account on the Rapid7 Community, but spammers are pretty persistent and rather wily and we do reject registrations that looks suspiciously spammy. Using a handle or alias is always completely fine, but keyboard-mashing raises some red flags. So if you use registration information that might look a little spammy, chances are your registration will be rejected on suspicions that you're a spammer. Please try to register again with a non-gibberish name, username and/or email address.
Are you a Rapid7 Partner looking to access the Partner Center?
Please see How to gain access to the Rapid7 Partner Center for more information.