This week's update does not include any new modules.
Notable Fixes and Changes
- PR #6512: Fixed the Acunetix file importer
- PR #6518: Added more useful msfvenom messages
- PR #6520: Improved service reporting for snmp_login
- PR #6521: Added tab completation for ReverseListenerBindAddress
- PR #6523: Fixed the event_tester plugin
- Pro: MS-722: Metasploit now successfully imports Acunetix files.
- Pro: MS-945: The Metasploit service no longer crashes when you run Bruteforce with all the mutation options enabled. Even though this functionality has been restored, it's recommended that you do not turn all mutation options. It will greatly increase the duration of the task. On average, it takes ~20 hours to run all mutations against a single target.
Offline Update File
To download the offline file for this update, go to http://updates.metasploit.com/packages/17f391a33dc003950e3690a6c16a9b2e3c5fbdbf. bin.
How to Upgrade
To upgrade Metasploit Pro, go to the Administration menu and select the Software Updates option. To see how to upgrade your Metasploit installation, view this video.
PRO 4.11.6 updates to 4.11.6-2016020901