- Escalate privileges on Exim versions before 4.86.2.
- OpenVas and Burp files import into the correct workspace.
- JCL payloads are available for z/OS.
- OpenVas and Burp import issues (PR-6750, MS-247) - Data imported from OpenVas and Burp was displaying in the default workspace instead of the correct workspace. This fix imports the data into the specified workspace.
- Nexpose import issues (MS-1335) - When corresponding module information was not available for an exploit during a Nexpose import, a stack trace occurred. This fix adds a useful error message when module details are not available.
- Autoadd feature added incorrect routes (PR-6780) - The autoadd feature that is available in the autoroute post-exploitation module was adding invalid routes. This fix removes the routing check that causes the issue, and the autoadd feature now searches for valid subnets and routes them correctly.
- UAC check for Windows 10 (PR-6776) - An outdated regex prevented the UAC check for Windows 10 from working. This fix adds the ability to check for Windows 10.
- Importing large sites into a project (MS-1381) - You can import sites that contain up to 2,000 assets into a project for testing and analysis.
Features and Enhancements
- JCL payloads for z/OS (PR-6717, PR-6737) - Two new payloads are available for z/OS mainframes: a generic cmd payload and reverse shell payload.
- Advanced and evasion options display in a table (PR-6752) - Advanced and evasion options previously displayed as a long scroll of text. Now, they display in a table, which makes it easier to view and read from the console.
- Novell ServiceDesk Authenticated File Upload - This module targets Novell ServiceDesk 6.5 and 7.1.0 and exploits an authenticated arbitrary file upload function.
- Dell KACE K1000 File Upload - This module exploits a file upload vulnerability in Dell Kace K1000 system management appliances and allows unauthenticated users to execute arbitrary commands.
- Exim "perl_startup" Privilege Escalation - This module exploits a Perl injection vulnerability if the perl_startup configuration parameter is set and gives the attacker root access.
Offline Update File
To download the offline file for this update, go to http://updates.metasploit.com/packages/2c2fe6302ec57279ae30fdda47c8435f897e5bee. bin.
PRO 4.11.7 updates to 4.11.7-2016041901