- The Windows Gather Microsoft Office Trusted Locations module: Enumerate trusted Microsoft Office locations on the target host.
- ClamAV remote code execution: Take advantage of a misconfiguration in ClamAV, an open source antivirus engine, to send commands to to shut down and view the version for the service.
- The Swagger CodeGen Parameter Injector: Generate a Swagger JSON file with embedded Metasploit payloads to introduce arbitrary code to the client.
- The Payload Generator fails (MS-1678) - When building bind TCP payloads, the Payload Generator would fail because the RHOST option was not being set. This fix adds the RHOST option to the strong parameters.
- Apache Continuum Arbitrary Command Execution - Apache Continuum is an enterprise-ready continuous integration server for popular build tools and source control management systems. This exploit performs a simple command injection through a POST parameter. Successful exploitation spawns a shell.
- op5 v7.1.9 Configuration Command Execution - op5 an open source network monitoring software. This module exploits the configuration page in version 7.1.9 and below that allows the ability to test a system command. This vulnerability can be exploited to run arbitrary code as an unprivileged user.
- Tiki-Wiki CMS Calendar Command Execution - Tiki-Wiki CMS's calendar module contains a remote code execution vulnerability within the viewmode GET parameter. If the parameter is enabled, the default permissions are set to not allow anonymous users access. Successful exploitation of this vulnerability results in a session as an Apache user.
- JSON Swagger CodeGen Parameter Injector - The Swagger API can be used to build clients for RPC APIs. The Swagger CodeGen parameter injector module generates a Swagger JSON file with embedded Metasploit payloads and enables you to introduce arbitrary code for the language that the client is written in. Currently, this module supports 4 languages for delivery: NodeJS, PHP, Ruby, and Java.
- ClamAV Remote Code Execution - This module takes advantage of a possible misconfiguration in the ClamAV service on release 0.99.2, which allows you to send commands to the service. If the service is tied to a socket, the ClamAV service listens for commands on all addresses. This module connects to the ClamAV service port and sends the proper commands for VERSION and SHUTDOWN.
To download the offline file for this update, go to http://updates.metasploit.com/packages/15b656041b6b42ce255867b7286db0de6c46b726. bin.
PRO 4.12.0 updates to 4.12.0-2016062701
1 person found this helpful