If there is a way to register Metasploit Community Edition via the shel (CLI) not via the browser localhost:3790 ?
Do you have a license already or do you need to request one?
Yes I do have a License Key, this is what I am talking about about. It suggest to enter and register this Key via https://localhost:3790. Whe I tried to access the portal it ask for credentials that I do not have. I tried the credentials I used for the communicaty portal, and the local account credential and they do not work.
In that case you'd probobly have better luck resetting the password and registering your license with the UI. Here's how you reset a password:
1. Open the command line terminal and cd into the Metasploit directory:
$ cd /opt/metasploit/
2. Enter the following command to launch the diagnostic script:
$ sudo ./diagnostic_shell.sh
(Enter your sudo password if you are prompted for it.)
3. When the system returns the bash prompt, enter the following:
4. The prompt asks you if you want to continue. Type 'yes' to reset the password.
5. A random password is generated and displayed in the prompt. Copy the password and use the password the next time you log into Metasploit Pro. You can change the password after you log in to Metasploit Pro.
6. Exit the prompt.
Ref: Resetting the Password for a User Account
Retrieving data ...